Register as a new patient at Combe Down Surgery

You can register online to become a new patient at Combe Down Surgery.

Find out how to register as a new patient below.

How to register as a new patient online

Complete the online form to register to become a patient at Combe Down Surgery.

You will need to fill in all of the details to register at our surgery. You will also need to provide a copy of your ID and proof of address. For example, valid ID could include a photograph of your passport or driving licence. This is to check that you live in the local catchment area.

We may also ask you for details of your previous GP surgery and basic health and medical information.

Register as a new patient online form

Our catchment area

Please use the map links below to see if you live within your local GP practice boundary area before registering.

Combe Down Surgery Boundary Map


Registering online as a non-English speaker

You can find guidance and advice on how to become a new patient and the NHS healthcare services you can access, if your first language is not English, or if you’re an asylum seeker on the Government website.  

Go to the NHS entitlements migrant health page on the Government website 

Registering children

Children under 16 need to be registered by their parent or guardian. You can do this by completing the online GP surgery registration form on their behalf. You will need to provide a form of ID to prove that you’re their parent or guardian.

Register your child as a patient form

What to do if you're registering on behalf of someone else

If you are a carer of young children, elderly adults or adults who aren't able to register themselves, you can set up an account on their behalf. This will allow you to book an appointment and access parts of their GP online services account.

Change of address

If you are moving house, please let us know as soon as possible. If you are moving out of the surgery's catchment area, you may be asked to register with a surgery that's closer to your new home address.

You can contact us online to let us know about a change in your address.

Please also let us know if your telephone number or email address changes.

Find out more

Click the link to find NHS advice on NHS website to find NHS advice on how to register at a GP surgery.

Contact us

You can contact us for more help.